Shelti™ Pro Foos II - Home Foosball Table
We are the industry's choice for professional, competition quality foosball tables. Improve the game, by playing on the Shelti table. Made in Michigan. Designed for competition level players and recreation locations. All Shelti foosball tables feature the materials, construction and durability found in commercial use tables, including; solid-core legs, centerless ground urathane balls and patented Shelti counterbalanced man. Additional options include special orders for custom laminates, and chrome finish or our unique high performance Stainless Steel QPQ™ treated rods.
- Precisely Sized & Angled Foot
- Machine-Trued, Tubular Steel Rods
- Mirror-Finish Chrome Plated, Steel Rods
- Side Ball Return
- 3-Man Goalie
- Double-Wound Spirol Pins
- "Stay-In-Play" Field Trim
- Full-Perimeter Playfield Support
- Ball Server Hole with "Ball Hold" Recess
- Unique "Lock-On-Men" Compression Bumpers
- Counterbalanced Men
- High Strength, Automotive-Grade ABS Construction Men
- High-Pressure, "Figured Mahogany" Laminate Exterior
- 1½" Nylon-6 Rod Bushings
- Rattle Board
- Octagonal Hardwood Handles
- 3½" x 3½" Legs Solid polymer with levelers.
- Injection Molded, Grit-Abraded Urathane Balls
- Overall Product Dimensions: 55.25" x 30" x 36"
- Overall Product Weight: 235 lbs
- Freight Truck
Not a foosball expert- but after a lot of research selected this table. Received in less than a week. Really heavy- will need a bunch of muscle to move or a big dolly- over 250 lbs- you can lighten it up a bit by removing the legs and rods and just deal with the table. Actually quite easy to put together.
Plays solid, looks solid, players are counterbalanced- which I like. Great service from egamatablesports.com. Not the cheapest by far, but concluded you get what you pay for in foosball after reading a bunch of table reviews.