The new centerpiece of your gaming room is here with the Fat Cat Reno II Billiard Table! This 7.5’ table is sure to brings hours of fun to your whole family, and complete the look of your game room with its classic style. The Reno II look begins with the finish. Maple veneers with a cherry finish give this pool table its signature look of a bygone era. This finish is highlighted with panels of a lighter color for smooth contrast that catches the eye.
French style drop pockets invoke a sense of tradition, the way a billiard table should look. With tapered legs that complement the traditional style, this table also fits nicely in more contemporary rooms. The legs also feature levelers, to ensure an even playing field. Completing the look, playing surface is covered in a rich crimson cloth cover, that can stand up to tough play and looks good doing it. The Reno II features all the marks of quality found in a billiard table, but won’t break the bank.
- Accuslate playing surface is engineered to provide the smoothest playing surface available at a fraction of the cost of a slate table.
- Classic style matches traditional and transitional decor seamlessly and completes the look of your parlor or game room.
- 6 inch solid wood rails with white diamond inlays are equipped with K66 rubber bumpers for elastic responsiveness even after years of play.
- Fringed drop pockets offer classic design to complete the look of this magnificent table.
- Seven year warranty on the Accuslate playing surface.
- Includes two pieces of chalk, one resin triangle, two 57” cues, one rail brush, and once complete set of 2.25” billiard balls.
- Overall: 31''H x 50.5''W x 89.5''L
- Overall Product Weight: 313 lbs
- Overall Shipping Weight: 445 lbs
- Yes. Estimated assembly time is 30-45 minutes.
- Freight Truck
- Model #64-0126
- Product Name: Fat Cat 7' Reno Billiard Table W/Play Pkg
The table surface is smooth & flat.. The cushions have a good action. The play package, the pool sticks are alright for beginners, the billiards looked like they were faded.. (we use our own pool sticks and billiards.) Overall... Great table.. We are having a lot of fun..