The Portland Indoor Ping Pong Table combines professional features with great looks, in an easy-to-set-up piece of equipment. The 22mm table top sits on a 50mm metal profile, making the playing surface of this table very durable. The compact undercarriage provides maximum storage when folded up, and the lockable wheels hold the table in place.
The Portland Ping Pong Table from Tiger is a professional table that's built to last.
Type of Use:
- Indoor ping pong table (Not weatherproof)
- For sports in schools and clubs
- Can be used in the playback position for solo play
- Chipboard 22 mm
- Color: Available in Green, Blue and Gray
- Frame profile L-50mm, powder-coated
- Compact (type 4b)
- Square-profile 50 x 30mm, powder-coated
- 4 double wheels
- Bat and ball holders
- Leg levelers adjust the standing position up to 30mm
- Black polyethylene net
- height-tension adjustable net
- Remains in place when the table is folded
- SMS (Smart Manual System)
- Handle visible from all sides and in any position
- Drawbar underneath the tabletop unlocks both of the safety devices simultaneously
- Safety elements designed to break and protect drawbars in case of forced opening
- 4 wheels 100mm with rubber tread
- All wheels are maneuverable
- 2 wheels are lockable
Bat and Ball Holder:
- Bat and ball holder on each side panel
- Space for storing up to 18 ping pong balls and 4 ping pong bats
- Assembled Product Size: 108" x 74" x 30"
- Folded Product Size: 74" x 28" x 61"
- Assembled Product Weight: 203 lb
- Packaging Size: 64" x 6" x 57"
- Packaging Weight: 212 lb
- Warranty covers tables for 3 years against manufacturer defects. That warranty is extended to 10 years on outdoor table tops. (Covers table top only from weather-related damage)
- Freight Truck