The Gold Standard Games 8 ft. Tournament Pro Elite Air Hockey Table brings the family together to enjoy some competitive play on a real air hockey table!. This beautiful table was designed by two-time World Air Hockey Champion Mark Robbins and was constructed to last for years to come.
It features a commercial blower that provides championship-level airflow with professional-style low profile, high-density aluminum rails that allow for maximum bounce and bankability. It also features an overhead score unit with Gold Standard Games' unique option of white light (competition mode) or black light (cosmic mode)! The playing surface features a special wear-resistant coating and includes a face-off circle and center line for competitive play. Not only that, the GSG Tournament Pro Air Hockey Table is fully-sanctioned for tournament play by the U.S Air-Hockey Association. Table includes 3.5-inch diameter fiberglass-filled Lexan pucks and professional-style mallets.
- Created by Air Hockey Champion Mark Robbins
- Same as our commercial-quality coin-operated tables, with free play button instead of coin mechanism
- Professional-style low profile, high-density aluminum rails for maximum bounce and bankability
- Fully sanctioned for Tournament Play by the U.S. Air-Hockey Association (USAA)
- Commercial-quality cabinet and leg construction designed for years of heavy use
- Special wear-resistant laminate top for years of durability
- Centerline and face-off circle for competitive play
- 3 1/2" diameter USAA-sanctioned glass-filled Lexan pucks for tournament-level speed and stability on the table
- Heavy-duty, player-friendly goal construction for problem-free operation
- Overhead score unit with light
- Exclusive black lighting or white lighting option
- Extra heavy-duty and player friendly goal construction
- Ultra-sturdy professional quality table
- Championship-level airflow from its commercial blower
- Overall Product Dimensions: 99.50" x 51.25" x 72"
- Overall Product Weight: 432 lbs
Coin Operated Table also available. Please reach out if interested.
* Need help with assembly or setup? No problem. Ask us in the chat box or shoot us an email. We work with a 3rd party installer who may service your area.