The JOOLA Drive 1800 Table Tennis Table is a high quality table tennis table especially designed for recreational players seeking to improve their game in competitive table tennis. Show off your skills among friends, family, or coworkers on this competition standard table. Featuring an 18mm charcoal painted MDF (medium density fiberboard) surface, it offers a detailed polyurethane paint process which enhances resistance to ball marks and scratches. The legs have adjustable feet to easily level the table during gameplay and fold under the tabletop for compact storage. Each half is mounted on a 40mm x 40mm thick powder-coated undercarriage, secured on four durable locking casters and a double anti-tilting device for safe transport.
Enjoy playing with friends or training solo by setting the table in the playback position. The Drive 1800 is the perfect addition to your home, office, or community center. Each of the four corners is fitted with a JOOLA patented ball holder that holds up to three 40mm balls so no more chasing after stray balls. The table comes with two magnetic abacus scorekeepers that can attach to the ends or sides of the table to keep track of the game and an easy-to-assemble net set with adjustable posts to ensure a level playing surface. USATT Approved. Start playing like a champion with equipment developed for champions! JOOLA is a proud sponsor of USA Table Tennis.
- Recreational table tennis table with 18mm charcoal painted MDF surface and 40mm x 40mm powder-coated undercarriage; Includes matching net set
- Four JOOLA patented corner ball holders that each holds up to three 40mm balls; Includes two magnetic abacus scorekeepers
- Two-piece table folds up for playback mode and compact storage; Adjustable feet to level the table during gameplay
- Comes with double anti-tilting devices and locking casters for safe and easy transport
- Assembled: 108in x 60in x 30in; Stored: 60in x 22in x 63in; 185 pounds
- Table Dimensions: 63"L x 57"W x 5.5"H
- Product Weight: 240 lbs
- Freight Truck