Valley Panther Commercial Pool Table -Home Use
Why choose #2 when you can go with the brand US Tournaments are played on? Now available in a non-coin model: the tournament-tested, commercial grade Valley Panther Black Cat.
Perfect for homes, gamerooms and locations where coin play may not be a necessity; but durability, great looks and tournament quality play are a must.
From our acclaimed and hot selling Panther Coin and ZD-X models come our versatile Cheyenne Leather finish, concealed-screw side and end trim, and player-friendly flush-mount corners and pockets The Valley Panther Black Cat commercial pool table brings heavy duty commercial quality and all the same features to the home to be enjoyed for years to come.
Valley Panther Black Cat offers the same play experience as our tournament-tested coin models! Preferred by Amateur League Players across the nation. This one piece slate industrial pool table brings heavy duty commercial quality and all the same features to the home to be enjoyed for years to come.
- Solid aluminum slate support assembly for structural integrity and a flat playing surface
- Available in 88" (6.5 foot slate), 93" (7 foot slate) and 101" (8 foot slate) sizes
- Valley’s five-bolt Competition Cushion Rail system provides the ideal combination of lively response, shot consistency, and easy service for the life of your table.
- Solid one-piece imported slate
- Easily adjusted leg leveler allows one person with a standard wrench to level a table within minutes
- One piece ball return chute eliminates stuck balls
- Player-friendly flush-mount chrome corners with countersunk pocket liners improve both the play experience, and the table’s appearance.
- Concealed-screw aluminum side and end trim complements the smooth and seamless look
- Tapered corner and leg design for an aggressive stance
- Burgundy cloth on Black Cat finish models; Other felt colors available
- Valley Teflon Ultra Stain-Resistant cloth helps to resist stains; Other Felt available including Simonis
- Cues and balls accessory kit available
- Proudly built in Richland Hills, Texas USA
- Length: 88"
- Width: 50"
- Height: 31"
- Slate: 3/4"
- Weight: 605 lbs
- 88’ - Playing Surface Dimensions: 74.5"L x 37"W
- Length: 93"
- Width: 53"
- Height: 31"
- Slate: 3/4"
- Weight: 670 lbs
- 93’ - Playing Surface Dimensions: 80"L x 40"W
- Length: 101"
- Width: 56"
- Height: 31"
- Slate: 7/8"
- Weight: 845 lbs
- 101’ - Playing Surface Dimensions: 88”L x 44”W
- Valley-Dynamo warrants its new products to be free from defects resulting from faulty manufacture or faulty components for one year on Valley pool tables. 90 days on batteries, battery chargers, and replacement parts.
- Freight Truck
- Lead Time to ship - 4 weeks
Optional Valley Accessories Set Include:
- 2 Regulation Size Cues
- High Quality Belgium Aramith Ball set
Other colors and fabric brands available for an additional cost, contact us for details.
* White glove delivery and installation includes delivery to your room of choice, unpacking of the product, assembly, leveling, and removal of packing materials and debris. White glove delivery and installation is quoted for standard delivery and setup in a residential first floor setting. Please inform us of any obstacles such as stairs, stairwells, pathway obstructions.
I love this table, it was just small enough to fit in the room where I wanted it. The appearance is sleek. The feel of it is very comfortable as it is exactly the same table I learned to play on in bars. Ball play is excellent and cushion action is true. It is solidly built and its appearance is understated but attractively so.
The only caveat to my rating of this table is that the production and delivery was predicted as taking 8 weeks, but due to Covid induced delays in the slate being taken off of the boat, and the backups in offloading cargo, getting it on delivery trucks and to its destination...it was 18 weeks from ordering it until its installation at my house. So adjust expectations accordingly.
5-6 weeks for delivery needs to be adjusted with what’s going on in the world right now. Took four and a half months to arrive. Don’t let that deter you from ordering one of these great tables. Just be aware that you won’t be filling your space for a while.
The table isn’t perfect in every aspect of craftsmanship, but the minor imperfections are merely cosmetic and do not at all affect play. Ours was ordered with Simonis felt and let me tell you…. The one piece slate/simonis felt combination makes for incredible play!
Love this table! Definitely worth the wait.