Tornado now offers a line of Foosball tables featuring furniture-quality craftsmanship and an attractive selection of stain shades. Fully American-built in Richland Hills TX facility, stained by hand, and designed with the time-tested features that have made Tornado tables renowned for their enjoyable game play, these beautifully-constructed tables will provide years of reliable enjoyment. Whether alone, or matched with a combination of Champion Shuffleboard, Connelly Billiard and Dynamo Hockey tables, the crafted Tornado Foosball tables will make your game room a true showplace.
Solid wood leg supports
Patented counterbalanced Tornado men improved with sharper corners and increased cross section for better ball control and passing
Natural solid-wood handles
Dual side ball returns accommodate both competitive games and single-player practice
- Thin-wall split Competition bearings for greater control and shot blocking.
- Patented Tornado men improved with sharper corners and increased cross section for better ball control and passing
- Tornado’s patented split bearing design combines durability, function, and ease of replacement and removal for cleaning
- Natural solid-wood handles
- 3/4″ laminate playfield with three-color Tornado logo.
- Redesigned player “foot” allows more precise ball control with higher cross hatching and square sides
- Dual side ball returns accommodate both competitive games and single-player practice
- Classic Style blonde-and-black goal counters
- Proudly built in Richland Hills TX, USA.
Dimensions and weight:
- Sidewall Thickness: 1.5"
- Length: 56"
- Width: 30"
- Height: 36"
- Weight: 235
- Freight Truck
- Estimated Lead time to ship - 6-8 weeks