Patented counterbalanced Tornado men for better ball control and passing.
Professional grade performance in a very large package. This 16 Player table includes heavy-gauge rods, counterbalanced men, commercial-grade levelers, corner downs, and patented split bearings that make Tornado tables a favorite among foosball players world-wide. The 16 Player table also comes with lights that are grooved into the playfield that makes this table a center piece in any location. This table is designed for FEC’s, or corporations that have the room to accommodate such a large frame. Our cabinet is designed into two pieces that will need to be assembled once it arrives. (Also available in an 8 Player version)
Programmable Custom Lit playfield
Non telescopic rods allow for durable, smooth action, fast response game play
Solid leg supports
- Thin-wall split Competition bearings for greater control and shot blocking.
- Patented Tornado men improved with sharper corners and increased cross section for better ball control and passing
- Tornado’s patented split bearing design combines durability, function, and ease of replacement and removal for cleaning
- 3/4″ laminate playfield with three-color Tornado logo.
- Redesigned player “foot” allows more precise ball control with higher cross hatching and square sides
- Dual end ball returns
- Proudly built in Richland Hills TX, USA.
L: 198” / 503 cm
W: 30” / 76 cm
H: 36” / 92 cm
Weight: 900 lbs. / 408 kg
- Freight Truck
- Lead Time to ship 2 -3 weeks
- Valley-Dynamo warrants its new products to be free from defects resulting from faulty manufacture or faulty components for one year on Tornado Foosball tables. 90 days on batteries, battery chargers, and replacement parts.