Adjustable commercial-grade leg levelers
Professional grade performance in a more convenient package. This beautiful table includes the heavy-gauge rods, counterbalanced men, commercial-grade levelers and patented split bearings that make Tornado tables a favorite among Tournament players. A durable and attractive Victorian Cherry laminate finish on a 1 ½” thick cabinet ensures a great look now, and for years to come.
Patented counterbalanced Tornado men improved with sharper corners and increased cross section for better ball control and passing
Natural solid-wood handles
Dual side ball returns accommodate both competitive games and single-player practice
- Thin-wall split Competition bearings for greater control and shot blocking.
- Patented Tornado men improved with sharper corners and increased cross section for better ball control and passing
- Tornado’s patented split bearing design combines durability, function, and ease of replacement and removal for cleaning
- Natural solid-wood handles
- 3/4″ laminate playfield with three-color Tornado logo.
- Redesigned player “foot” allows more precise ball control with higher cross hatching and square sides
- Dual side ball returns accommodate both competitive games and single-player practice
- Classic Style blonde-and-black goal counters
- Proudly built in Richland Hills TX, USA.
Dimensions and Weight:
- Length: 56 inches
- Width: 30 inches
- Height: 36 inches
- Weight: 225 pounds
- Freight Truck
- Lead Time to ship 2 -3 weeks
- Valley-Dynamo warrants its new products to be free from defects resulting from faulty manufacture or faulty components for one year on Valley pool tables. 90 days on batteries, battery chargers, and replacement parts.
I bought this table to play my daughter the last year she was at home before going to college in 2008. It plays great and still looks like new. Sadly my daughter is awesome at Foosball and beats me and everyone else she plays. It is not inexpensive but I highly recommend this table.