Tornado now offers a line of Foosball tables featuring furniture-quality craftsmanship and an attractive selection of stain shades. Fully American-built in Richland Hills TX facility, stained by hand, and designed with the time-tested features that have made Tornado tables renowned for their enjoyable game play, these beautifully-constructed tables will provide years of reliable enjoyment.
Natural wood handles offer a comfortable grip so that you can pass, kick, and block shots up and down the field. This foosball table includes redesigned players with a new foot design for better ball control and thinner bearings that won't let you pass the ball between your player and the wall.
- 1.5" thick MDF cabinet
- Patented Tornado men with revised "foot" design for more precise ball control
- .156" Rugged steel rods resist bending and warping
- Split bearings help rods slide smoothly and allow for easy cleaning
- Natural solid wood handles for superior grip
- New, thinner inner bearing design does not allow the ball to be passed between the man and wall
- Adjustable commercial-grade leg levelers
- 3/4" laminate playfield with 3-color Tornado logo
- Dual side ball return
- Down corner construction for rigidity and durability
- Patented urethane foosballs resist nicks and chips and roll true
- Made in the USA
Dimensions and Weight:
- Weight: 225 pounds
- Dimensions: 56"L x 30"W x 36"H
- Freight Truck
- Lead Time to ship 2 -3 weeks
- Valley-Dynamo warrants its new products to be free from defects resulting from faulty manufacture or faulty components for one year on Tornado Foosball tables. 90 days on batteries, battery chargers, and replacement parts.