Champion Capri Shuffleboard Table
This contemporary table holds a timeless appeal with its simple elegance, sleek lines and stylish curves. The distinctive grey inlay and accents add classic styling on maple wood with polished honey stain finish. A true modern classic, the Capri Shuffleboard Table is sure to be the focal point in any game room, hotel or entertainment venue.
- Solid Maple Cabinet
- Solid 3" Playfield with Polymer Finish Than Never Needs Refinishing
- Patented Handicap Scoring - Makes game play faster and allows players of different skill levels to play each other.
- Lifetime Playfield Warranty
- State of the Art Electronics
- Custom Staining
- Custom Wood Options
- Customize Your Logo
- Available in 2 Piece Playfield
- Scoring Unit
- Proudly built in Richland Hills, TX USA!
- Bringing quality to the Shuffleboard Industry Since 1988
- # 1 Shuffleboard Manufacturer in America
- Coin operated versions available
- Cradle Lengths: 12' - 22' (22' tournament size)
Included With Your Purchase
- Set of 8 Shuffleboard Weights
- 1 Can of Shuffleboard Wax
- Table Sweep
- Playfield Size - 3" Thick x 20" Wide
- Length of Playfield is 16" less than overall length (Example: 16' cradle would 14' 8" long playfield)
- Width of Cradle- 31" Without Scoring Unit - 36" With Scoring Unit
- Height - 30" To the Top of the Playing Field
- Weight Approx 50lbs Per Foot
Why Buy A Champion Shuffleboard Table?
Don't be fooled by a beautifully crafted cradle that contains a Grade D playfield. Think about the game! What good is a showcase football stadium or baseball park if the grass is poorly maintained and the field uneven?
With the "Lifetime Polymer" finish, a 1/4" thick polymer coating is applied over the maple playing field. This polymer eliminates the task of sanding down and refinishing - an annual headache with competing products. It saves the game owner valuable time and money for game maintenance. The "Lifetime Polymer" finish provides a fantastic playing surface that players can count on and is guaranteed for the life of the game board.
With 30 years of experience building AND playing shuffleboard, Champion has constantly refined and improved the processes for building, curing and adjusting playfields, and the SunGlo line of products keep that playfield in prime condition.
Not that Champion Shuffleboard cradles aren't beautifully crafted with premium woods and a wide selection of stains and finishes available. When you purchase a Champion Shuffleboard table it's the whole package: great to play, great to look at when you are not playing.
* Need help with assembly or setup? No problem. Ask us in the chat box or shoot us an email. We work with a 3rd party installer who may service your area.
* Get your order in now! This table is custom built for you and production normally takes 8 weeks.