Champion Grand Champion Limited Edition Shuffleboard Table
Champion Shuffleboard is proud to introduce the finest shuffleboard ever made. We have taken the beauty and quality of our Grand Champion model to the highest level and created the Grand Champion Limited Edition, the model of detailed craftsmanship. This exceptional table offers the finest playfield made from solid Canadian maple. And it includes our famous "polymer" finish which never needs resurfacing. This is the same finish insisted upon by the pros for tournament play. The Grand Champion Limited Edition also utilizes the finest state-of-the-art electronics. With consistent high-quality craftsmanship and innovation, Champion remains the largest shuffleboard manufacturer in the world.
- Maple inlays on sidewalls and legs
- Solid maple cradles and legs
- Polymer finish playfield (needs no resurfacing)
- We can match any stain
- Brass or silver hardware
- Patented Handicap Scoring - Makes game play faster and allows players of different skill levels to play each other
- State-of-the-art electronics (standard wood score unit pictured)
- Set each game individually according to preferred time and money allotment
- Pingate - Cam driven, battery backup. Prevents free play
- Custom woods available
- Customize with your logo
All games are measured from ends of cradles.
The playfield is always 16" less than the overall length.
Playfield Size: 3" thick x 20" wide
Cradle Lengths: 12' - 22' (22' tournament size)
Width: 31" without scoring unit; 36" with scoring unit
Height: 30" to the top of the playfield
Weight: 50 lbs per foot (approximate)
Why Buy A Champion Shuffleboard Table?
Don't be fooled by a beautifully crafted cradle that contains a Grade D playfield. Think about the game! What good is a showcase football stadium or baseball park if the grass is poorly maintained and the field uneven?
With the "Lifetime Polymer" finish, a 1/4" thick polymer coating is applied over the maple playing field. This polymer eliminates the task of sanding down and refinishing - an annual headache with competing products. It saves the game owner valuable time and money for game maintenance. The "Lifetime Polymer" finish provides a fantastic playing surface that players can count on and is guaranteed for the life of the game board.
With 30 years of experience building AND playing shuffleboard, Champion has constantly refined and improved the processes for building, curing and adjusting playfields, and the SunGlo line of products keep that playfield in prime condition.
Not that Champion Shuffleboard cradles aren't beautifully crafted with premium woods and a wide selection of stains and finishes available. When you purchase a Champion Shuffleboard table it's the whole package: great to play, great to look at when you are not playing.
* Need help with assembly or setup? No problem. Ask us in the chat box or shoot us an email. We work with a 3rd party installer who may service your area.
* Get your order in now! This table is custom built for you. New updated lead times are 4-5 weeks.