The Storm Outdoor air hockey table features a unique in-built drying system that not only removes humidity from the table, but also makes it resistant to any water spillages. Designed to be 100% waterproof, the Storm includes water-resistant polycarbonate barriers, top frame and playing field.
Due to its uniquely crafted shape the Storm's playing surface provides exceptionally fast game-play. The Storm has a powerful 240W fan used to force air at high pressure through perforated holes ensuring that the puck can float at high speed across the surface.
A first class table that even has a specialist LED lighting system in the surface and legs that provides a colourful display while you play.
- See demonstration video below
- Electronic Coin Acceptor
- polycarbonate perforated playfield
- polycarbonate top frame around the playfield with lighting system
- polycarbonate barrier on both sides and in the center of the playfield
- LED lightning system in the playfield
- LED lightning system in the legs
- digital score display for each player
- air pump 260 W
- standard power supply 230v/50Hz
- power consumption: 60W (demo mode), 390W (game mode)
- accessories included: 4 mallets, 6 pucks, 100 tokens (if token-programmed)
- warranty: 12 months
- Length: 95"
- Width: 53"
- Height: 25"
- Weight: 670 lb
- Freight Truck
- Estimated Lead time to ship if out of stock- 3 -4 weeks
Video Demo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SUOKGB3jztY&feature=emb_logo